Information About Myself
* I have been playing golf since I was 3 years old, using a cut down iron that my father made for me.
* I joined my father’s course Craigielaw when I was 9 years old and played off the ladies tees. I later joined Gullane Golf Club and am a member of both courses to date. When we left Scotland, Craigielaw made my family honorary members of the club – quite an honor as there are only 3 other honorary members of Craigielaw.
*I first started playing competitive golf when I was 6 years old at The Old Course for juniors in North Berwick Scotland. In that time I won a few different tournaments one of them being the oldest junior tournament in the world.
* I have been lucky being a member at Craigielaw as some of the best junior players in Scotland and the world were junior members there. I am sure that this had a great influence on my golf game I attended Loretto School in Musselburgh on a full golfing scholarship.
* I suffered a wrist injury in 2009. I stopped playing for 1 year because of the injury
* In 2005 I was nominated to take part in the Red Bull Invitational Golf Clinic held over 3 days at St Andrews. The 4 Harmon brothers were the head coaches. I was the only under 16 years old that was selected to participate and I worked for 3 days with Bill Harmon.
* Final 32 Scottish Under 19 Match Play Championship Murcar , 2005
* Second Scottish Under 14 Stroke Play Championship Craigielaw 2005
* Low qualifying round Scottish Stroke Play Championships
Leven Links course 2005
* Selected to participate in The Nick Faldo Series UK. Winner of the second of 3 legs of the Nick Faldo Series 2005
* Second overall in the Under 16 section of the Nick Faldo Series played over 3 rounds at 3 different championship courses at Carnoustie, Barrassie, Loch Lomond , all Championship courses 2005
* Full Golf Scholarship at Lorretto School Mussleburgh Scotland from 2002-2006
* Top 10 English Under 16 Boys Stroke Play Championship 2004
*Winner of The British Heart Foundation Open Championship shooting 66 at Perth GC 6600 yards age 13. Scotland
* Played for Craigielaw Golf Team for 4 years competing in the National Finals in 2005
* Gullane Golf Club Junior Champion 2004
* Low qualifying round in the Gullane Junior/Men’s Championship 2004, beating both the men’s and juniors qualifying scores.
*Winner of the Cree Medal the oldest Junior Tournament in the world 2003. Scotland
* Winner of Balfour Melville Cup 2003. Scotland
*Winner of The Malcolm Cup 2004 Scotland
* Final 8 of The Lothian Under 19 Match Play Championships 2004. Scotland
* Low qualifying round 68 The Lothian Under 19 Match Play Championships 2004. Scotland
* Shot 75 at the US Open qualifier at the Dye Preserve 2007
* 1st place in the District Championships 2009
* 2nd place in Region Championships 2009
*Birdied the last 5 holes to finish 5th place in the State Championships 2009
* Palm Beach Post player of the year 2009
*All Area boys golfer of the year 2009
Golfslinger Minor League Tour 2011
* Turned professional March 28 of 2011
*I have played in 5 events on the minor league tour. I have placed 2nd twice a 7th place and 3 places higher than 10th
* I will be playing in 2 events per week on the Golfslinger Tour
*I plan to play in Monday qualifiers for the Nationwide Tour towards the end of the summer.
*The Fuzion Tour also has a Q School contest which I will be participating in throughout the season